HYENAVILLE | Free Ride HYENAVILLE | Free Ride

Totally unexpected ending. Great sound and animation, as always.

Universal Donor Universal Donor

Glad to see you there and still animating, man.
About the animation's plot - I find it a bit weird that no other blood was used when there's almost always something in stores that'll fit anyone. And someone like her must realise how much more she can do if she maintains herself healthy.
And what about different donored blood types mixing inside? There has to pass some time after this to recreate all that blood, something like 2 months, I suppose?
Plus, I think you should try mixing tweens with keyframes. In some particular scenes it looks a bit too jerky.

Zombie-Pimp responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I agree I need to work on my smoothness. And as far as mixing blood types, that's why I said that she's a Universal Donor so it doesn't matter. Also, I agree that she should be more careful and try to stay healthy but sometimes people get carried away.

The Tale Teller The Tale Teller

I wish it was available in flash so i could dig into it ad I did with older Larry episodes and see how it's done.

The Blind Swordsman The Blind Swordsman

A very interesting concept - one of the few games where you don't need eyes to play.
Although timings of atacking and blocking are not obvious. And I feel the lack of ambient sounds.

And the biggest cons is that Flash limits audio to only 2 channels - left and right. It would be great to see a desktop application for multichannel sound systems.

no-one has to die. no-one has to die.

Wonderful game. Text is hardly readable in a few moments, but the music and the storyline are perfectly combined. Great job you all! Faved it, and I don't fav games here too often. Glad I got it over RSS.

Don't Mess With Putin! Don't Mess With Putin!

Can use speedbuffs after hitting the ground. Also need blood if landed on he's head. Much blood pls.

This Stained Portrait This Stained Portrait

Hey, where did the download button go? Wanted it to my music library... :-(

MetalRenard responds:

I always wait a few days for feedback before I make it downloadable so whoever downloads it gets the absolute final version.
I'll send you a pm when I make it available. EDIT: Done.
Thanks for commenting!

Legends Never Die Legends Never Die

Awesome track. I was expecting something dark souls related, but that'll do too. ;-)

BERSERKYD responds:

DARKSOUL !!! Love this freaking game ! I beat both of them but man that was a fucking hardcore road to achieve that ! Thanks for the support bud !

Lamm - Realm 3: Thorns Lamm - Realm 3: Thorns

A really nicely done loop. Could be used in some pirated games installers :-D (jk)

MetalRenard responds:

Haha, what do you mean by that? :)
Thanks!

Cat Dream Cat Dream

Some smooth af animations from good old Flecko! Yay!

Inktober Day 14 - BIRDens at the Cafe Inktober Day 14 - BIRDens at the Cafe

Sab is alive and keeps drawing :3
This by far is my favorite of your inctober comissions. I love that confused look on her face.

The Cost The Cost

Whoa! That's a really strong and emotional piece! To the frontpage! NOW!