HYENAVILLE | Free Ride HYENAVILLE | Free Ride

Totally unexpected ending. Great sound and animation, as always.

Universal Donor Universal Donor

Glad to see you there and still animating, man.
About the animation's plot - I find it a bit weird that no other blood was used when there's almost always something in stores that'll fit anyone. And someone like her must realise how much more she can do if she maintains herself healthy.
And what about different donored blood types mixing inside? There has to pass some time after this to recreate all that blood, something like 2 months, I suppose?
Plus, I think you should try mixing tweens with keyframes. In some particular scenes it looks a bit too jerky.

Zombie-Pimp responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I agree I need to work on my smoothness. And as far as mixing blood types, that's why I said that she's a Universal Donor so it doesn't matter. Also, I agree that she should be more careful and try to stay healthy but sometimes people get carried away.

The Tale Teller The Tale Teller

I wish it was available in flash so i could dig into it ad I did with older Larry episodes and see how it's done.

Sign here Sign here

Good. But at the very ending, the crow had it's eye...

DRAMATIC DEATH: Animation Compilation! DRAMATIC DEATH: Animation Compilation!

3:40 is mine. ^_^
Should've used sounds... didn't know it wwas allowed.

Feet Night at Chochi's Feet Night at Chochi's

Well.... that was... strange. What's up with you and goats lately?

JazLyte responds:

There's no goats in this one brah :3 The sheep/goat thing was just supposed to be part of Sheep Sh!t, but I liked having the sheep noise at the end of my cartoons so I just decided to keep it with my hyena stamp. Because, you know, that makes sense.

Please Hold Please Hold

I had the same experience once. Had to call 3 different cities, and managed to fix my balkony window while "waiting 1 minute, because their operator will talk to me shortly". AND cleaned the house.

Sphexy Lady Sphexy Lady

8==э

Clint Love the Kids! Clint Love the Kids!

Ah, pleased to see another animation from you, man. LKove your style and dynamics action. Keep it up. :-)

Bomb Threat Bomb Threat

That's weird. When my school was in a "bomb has been placed", we didn't need parents to get the hell out of the building.